BD Vacutainer® Blood Collection Tube with K2 EDTA, Plastic, Lavender Hemogard Closure, See-Thru Label, 16 x 100 mm, 10 mL, 18 mg (1000 Per Case)
BD Vacutainer® spray-coated EDTA blood collection tubes are used for whole blood hematology determinations, immunohematology testing and blood donor screening.
- Evacuated blood collection tube with EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid) designed for whole blood hematology determinations, immunohematology testing and donor screening
- Lubricated tube stopper helps facilitate stopper insertion
- Color-coded closure helps enhance speed and accuracy in laboratory
- Glass or Plastic: P
- Tube Size 16x100
- Draw Volume: 10
- Closure Type/Color: BD Hemogard™ Closure/lavender
- Label Type: See through
- Additive/Concentration: K2EDTA 18 mg
- UNSPSC: 41104107
SKU: BD 366643
Vacutainer® (and/or Microtainer®) is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Company
For bulk pricing or if you are a hospital, clinic, lab or reseller, Please contact us at 312-715-7101.