DESCRIPTION: Vacutainer® SST tubes contain spray-coated silica to aid in clotting and a polymer gel for serum separation. Samples processed in these tubes are used for serum determinations in chemistry, blood donor screening and infectious disease testing. They provide an efficient means of serum sample preparation and help to improve laboratory workflow.
- Clot activator and gel for serum separation.
- Used for blood donor screening, infectious disease testing and serum determination in chemistry
- The tube features inversions that help make sure the clot activator mixes with the blood.
- The blood clotting time is 30 minutes.
- Helps lab workers prepare samples more efficiently
- Disposal in accordance with EPA guidelines
- Glass or Plastic: Plastic
- Tube Size: 16x100
- Draw Volume: 8.5
- Closure Type/Color: Conventional red/gray
- Label Type: Paper
- Additive/Concentration: Clot activator/polymer gel
- Manufacturer# BD-367988
- UNSPSC: 41104107
Vacutainer® (and/or Microtainer®) is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Company
For bulk pricing or if you are a hospital, clinic, lab or reseller, Please contact us at 312-715-7101.